OAD-120 Job Search
Online Lecture, 1 credit
Job search is designed to develop successful job search strategies for today's competitive and changing job market. Topics incluse self-assessment, employability skills testing, job search strategies and research, networking, resumes, cover letters, application forms, interviews, portfolios, employment-related communications and using the Internet for job seaarch and career planning.
- Completion of ABT 020 or OAD 020.
- B- in ABT 116 or OAD 116.
- B- in ABT 148 or OAD 148.
- C in one of Workplace Math 10, Apprenticeship and Workplace Mathematics 10, Essentials Math 10, Foundations of Math 10, or MAT-033; or Math assessment.
- C in one of English Studies 12, Provincial English 12, English First Peoples 12, ENG 060, ENG 096, ENG 098; or C+ in ESL 092 and ESL 095; or English assessment.
For course schedule information visit our timetable. Note: course registration is open to students accepted into an NIC program. If you have questions, please call 1-800-715-0914.
For information about transferability: BCTransferGuide.ca