OAD-146 Advanced Electronic Spreadsheets
Lecture Online, 1.5 credits
Advanced Electronic Spreadsheets is a continuation of OAD 145 and provides students with an advanced knowledge of spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel. Students learn how to use spreadsheets for advanced applications including working with tables, PivotTables and PivotCharts, multiple worksheets, advanced fuunctions, validation rules and macros.
- Completion of ABT 020 or OAD 020.
- B- in ABT 101 or OAD 101.
- B- in ABT 145 or OAD 145.
- C in one of English Studies 12, Provincial English 12, English First Peoples 12, ENG 060, ENG 096, ENG 098; or C+ in ESL 092 and ESL 095; or English assessment.
- C in one of Workplace Math 10, Apprenticeship and Workplace Mathematics 10, Essentials Math 10, Foundations of Math 10, or MAT-033; or Math assessment.
For course schedule information visit our timetable. Note: course registration is open to students accepted into an NIC program. If you have questions, please call 1-800-715-0914.
For information about transferability: BCTransferGuide.ca