Online Lecture, 3 credits
Accounting II is a continuation of Accounting I and is designed to provide additional knowledge in common accounting systems including sales, purchases, taxes, inventory, and payroll. The concepts are presented in the context of a merchandising business.
- Completion of ABT 020 or OAD 020.
- B- in ABT 147 or OAD 147.
- B- in ABT 161 or OAD 161.
- C in one of English Studies 12, Provincial English 12, English First Peoples 12, ENG 060, ENG 096, ENG 098; or C+ in ESL 092 and ESL 095; or English assessment.
- C in one of Workplace Math 10, Apprenticeship and Workplace Mathematics 10, Essentials Math 10, Foundations of Math 10, or MAT-033; or Math assessment.
For course schedule information visit our timetable. Note: course registration is open to students accepted into an NIC program. If you have questions, please call 1-800-715-0914.