OAD-165 Computerized Accounting
Online Lecture, 2.5 credits
This course complements the manual accounting course. Using Simply Accounting software for Windows, Computerized Accounting provides the student with hands-on practice at converting a manual accounting system to a computerized one. The course covers recording transactions in the General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, financial statements, payroll, project costing, inventory, reporting and graphing, and account reconciliation.
- Completion of ABT 020 or OAD 020.
- B- in ABT 147 or OAD 147.
- B- in ABT 161 or OAD 161.
- Completion of ABT 162 or OAD 162. Can be taken concurrently with OAD 165 as a co-requisite.
- C in one of English Studies 12, Provincial English 12, English First Peoples 12, ENG 060, ENG 096, ENG 098; or C+ in ESL 092 and ESL 095; or English assessment.
- C in one of Workplace Math 10, Apprenticeship and Workplace Mathematics 10, Essentials Math 10, Foundations of Math 10, or MAT-033; or Math assessment.
For course schedule information visit our timetable. Note: course registration is open to students accepted into an NIC program. If you have questions, please call 1-800-715-0914.